- 226 grams of butter or 1 cup, room temperature
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 cups plain flour (you can use self raising)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (can be substituted with baking soda)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- (You can leave out the vanilla if you don't have it)
This is a top, easy to make recipe. Good if you don't have much lying around too!
all ingredients; use hands to knead until ingredients are blended.
Press into ungreased pans (or chill and roll out to about 1/2-inch on a
floured board and cut into shapes). Bake at 150C for about 25 minutes,
or until lightly browned.
Cut into wedges while warm or break apart. Enjoy!