125 gm (1/2 cup) cannabutter
1/4 cup castor sugar
1 cup self-raising flour (or plain flour with 1/2 teaspoon each of baking soda and baking powder) (I used the SR)
1/4 cup chocolate powder (drinking chocolate)
1 tsp vanilla essence
1-2 Tbsp milk (if mixture is too dry to shape into balls at the end)
1. Cream cannabutter and castor sugar (can use a spoon or electric beaters)
Sift and stir into the butter mixture the self-raising flour (or plain
flour with baking soda and baking powder), salt, and chocolate powder.
3. Mix in the vanilla essence and milk (if needed) until the mixture can be shaped into balls
4. Roll into balls and place on greased cooking sheet with room to spread (about 1.5cms between balls)
5. Flatten each ball with a fork dipped in cold water.
6. Bake at 190 C (375F) for 7 to 10 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool. The biscuits will harden upon cooling.
Enjoy! Depending on the strength of your butter, one cookie should be
enough to really feel the effects. Expect to begin feeling the effects
within an hour, with a very gradual 'coming up' over about 2 hours.
Effects can last for a total of 4-6 hours from beginning to end.
Recipe submitted by Browniez for cannanation.com / ozstoners.com