• 1 cup warm milk (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
• 2 eggs, room temperature
• 1/3 cup canna butter, melted
• 4 1/2 cups bread flour
• 1 tsp salt
• 1/2 cup white sugar
• 2 1/2 tsps bread machine yeast
• 1 cup brown sugar, packed
• 2 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
• 1/3 cup cannabutter, softened
Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order
recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press Start.
After the dough has doubled in size turn it out onto a lightly floured
surface, cover and let rest for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine
brown sugar and cinnamon.
1. Roll dough into a 16x21 inch rectangle.
Spread dough with 1/3 cup butter and sprinkle evenly with
sugar/cinnamon mixture. Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls. Place
rolls in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Cover and let rise
until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400
degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
If you don’t have a bread maker just use your hands and make like normal bread.
Sprinkle with icing sugar or make a cream cheese frosting.
Recipe submitted by Gills for cannanation.com / ozstoners.com